UPSSSC PET Online Form 2021 Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced a notification for Conducting the exam of Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Preliminary Eligibility Test PET 2021
Advt. No. 01-Exam/2021
• Application Begin: 25/05/2021
• Last Date for Registration: 21/06/2021
• Last Date for Fee Payment: 21/06/2021
• Correction Last Date: 28/06/2021
• Exam Date: Notified Soon
• General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/-
• SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 95/-
• PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
• Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
• Minimum Age: 18 Years
• Maximum Age: 40 Years
• Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
• Candidates should possess High School (10th Class) or equivalent or Any Higher Qualification.
• For more qualification details refer to the notification.
Vacancy Details – update soon
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the http://upsssc.gov.in website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online
Visit the Official Website of UPSSSC.
Click on the “Notifications/Advertisements” Tab Option.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of the Application.
Apply Online Click Here
Pay Exam Fee Click Here
Print Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here