UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Correction, Status 2020 Notification Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI Are Providing to Mera Aadhar Meri Pahechaan E Aaadhar Card Download Online, Update / Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrollment No. and Other Various Information Are Available in Single Portal UIDAI Every Indian People Are Must Enrollment with UIDAI Aaadhar Card.
UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Correction, Status 2020 – Full Notifications
• Aadhar Card Scheme launched: 28/01/2009
• Enrollment Start on 28/01/2009
• Last Date For Enrollment: Not Available
• Last Date for Download E Aaadhar: NA
• No Application Fee for the Aadhar Card Enrollment, Download E Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
• Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, the District Name, and Area
• Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Biometric Details
• After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
How to Download E Aadhar Card
• Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link
• Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
• Enter Your OTP Password to Download your Aadhar Card.
• Note: E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
• If You have to Forget All Details (Example: Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option
Online Correction E Aadhar Card
• After Successfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card.
• For Any Correction Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center.
• After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
Download E Aadhar Card Click Here
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No Click Here
For Online Correction / Update Click Here
Locate Enrollment Center Click Here
Check Aadhar Card Status Click Here
Official Website Click Here