SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Online Form 2022 Full notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam Recruitment 2021-22. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Graduate Level GCL Recruitment 2021-22
• Application Begin: 23/12/2021
• Last Date for Apply Online: 23/01/2022 up to 11:30 PM Only
• Online Fee Payment Last Date: 25/01/2022
• Offline E Challan Payment Last Date: 27/01/2022
• Correction Date: 28/01/2022 to 01/02/2022
• Exam Date Tier I: April 2022
• General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
• SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
• All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
• Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
• Minimum Age: 18 Years.
• Maximum Age: 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
• Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2021-2022 Eligibility
CGL Educational Qualification: – If you want to do SSC CGL Registration 2022 then you must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. For post-wise qualifications.
Vacancy Details Total: Notified Soon
Group Wise Post Details-:
Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
Assistant Section Officer-Central Secretariat Service
Assistant Section Officer-Intelligence Bureau
Assistant Section Officer-Ministry Of Railway
Assistant Section Officer-Ministry of External Affairs
Assistant Section Officer-AFHQ
Assistant- Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
Inspector of Income Tax-CBDT
Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
Sub Inspector-Central Bureau of Investigation
Inspector Posts-Department of Post
Divisional Accountant-Offices Under CAG
Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency(NIA)
Junior Statistical Officer-M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation
Auditor-Offices under CAG
Auditor-Offices under CGDA
Accountant-Offices under C&AG
Accountant/Junior Accountant-Other Ministry Department.
Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks-Central Govt Offices/Ministries other than CSCS
Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics
Apply Online Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Download Syllabus Click Here
Official Website Click Here