Corona Vaccine Online Registration Covid-19 Vaccination: How to register online, find nearby vaccination center,
Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021
(Corona Virus (Covid19) Online Vaccination Registration 2021)
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Application Start – 01-March-2021
Government Hospital – 0/-
Private Hospital – Rs. 250/-
You can provide any of the below-mentioned ID with Photo at the time of registration:-
- -Driving License
- -Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of the Ministry of Labour
- -Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- -Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- -PAN Card
- -Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- -Pension Document
- -Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- -Voter ID
- Process for Registration
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name, and date of birth.
- In the final, you will have to make a scheduled appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block, and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment, you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
|Download ExamRa App|