Bihar LRC Various Post Online Form 2022 Full notification –
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 Notification has been issued for the recruitment of 10101 posts of Clerk, Amin, Kanungo and Assistant Settlement Officer by the Revenue and Land Reforms Department (Directorate of Land Records and Surveying) for the candidates preparing for government jobs in India. Those Candidates Are Eligible and Interested in this Recruitment Can Apply Online Through Link Given Below.
Interested and eligible candidates for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other details through the table given below,
Bihar Directorate Of Land Record & Survey
- Application Start Date: 21-10-2022
- Application Last Date: 16-11-2022
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Application fee is not specified.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Age as On: 01.01.2022
- See Below Post Wise
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.
- Special Survey Amin:- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized board or institute.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: – Diploma in Civil Engineering and minimum 2 year working experience.
- Special Survey Kanoongo :-Diploma in Civil Engineering and minimum 2 year working experience.
- Clerk: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Vacancy Details Total- 10,101 Posts
|New Special Survey Clerk||744|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||355|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||758|
|Special Survey Amin||8244|
Important instructions related to the application
1. Candidates can apply for Bihar LRC Various Post Recruitment 2022 Online Form between 21/10/2022 to 16/11/2022.
2. Before applying online candidates must read this recruitment notification.
3. While applying, keep the necessary documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photo, signature, ID proof like – Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
4. Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
5. Must take a print out of the final submitted online application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here 1
.Click Here 3
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|